Tuesday, May 7, 2013

So the newest issue...

I've been hearing this grinding noise from my suspension since I bought the vehicle. I finally took a look down there 2 days ago and this is what I found!

Everyone loves to lower their car right? It makes it look cool and handle better etc etc etc. But in this case sadly, this is the worst attempt at Lowering the car anyone has ever seen.

FRONT DRIVER STRUT & SPRING
This is the culprit, observe how the bolt on the right set of clamps are rubbing against that spring. Hopefully tomorrow I will see what real damage it has on my shocks and springs.  

REAR DRIVER STRUT & SPRING

FRONT PASSENGER STRUT & SPRING

REAR DRIVER STRUT & SPRING

Tomorrow I intend to remove the spring compressors and complete what other work that needs to be done in the allotted time that have. I just hope most of my time will not be taken up by removing the springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment