Friday, May 10, 2013

Parts Update, New Hoses and New Belts

Today all my parts are coming in by the end of next week. My Tokico Spring + Shocks Kit, Energy Suspension Bushing Kit, AEM Short RAM Air Intake, and of course this sweet 49ers License Plate Frame! Also parts that I picked up today are:

Gates Racing Drive Belt (Power Steering, and AC Belt)

Gates Racing Alternator Belt

Gates Racing Upper Radiator Hose

Gates Racing Timing Belt Component Kt

Gates Racing Time Belt Kit, Included the 2 Pulleys (Eyes), 1 Hydraulic Tensioner (Nose), Water Pump + Gasket (in the mouth), and the Performance Timing Belt (Mouth)


So intend to take two days, this Friday and Saturday to complete this upgrade/maintenance. This is just the 60k+ miles scheduled maintenance. The current belts on there has been there for the past 14 years and its to time for an upgrade. So I think these Gates Performance parts will be a great fit for my Eclipse.



No comments:

Post a Comment