Sunday, May 12, 2013

Grease!? Are you kidding!?

So I knew there was a bunch of grease on the engine, but I didn't know how much. So when I went to do it today, I really didn't realize how much there was. So I spent about an hour or so scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing away all the grease I can reach. Sadly when I lift the car, then I can take out the rest then. Here is a pic of what has been completed.



As you can see in both pictures, that all the top side grease is gone. It's just the hard to reach places that
sucks to scrub away grease because it evolves taking apart the engine. The only things that sucks is that I can't was it away with water because I am afraid to harm any of the electrical components. So it smells like degreaser a little. I assume it will be eventually pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment